Our project aims to help people find a strong and unbreakable password. It’s easy to use our online password generator, select the options you want, click on „generate“ and then copy the one you want. You can use this complex password of random numbers and symbols in games or social networks: Facebook, email or for Wi-Fi. Everything created with our password generator is unique and is created only once for you.
The algorithm of our generator works in such a way that from the set parameters – for example upper and lower case letters, numbers and special characters – a random string of the necessary length is generated, which you can use as a reliable password.
There is no definitive answer to this question. It all depends on which password you generate. We recommend our users to generate passwords that contain more than 30 characters, upper and lower case letters, numbers and special characters.
We advise against using birthday dates, frequently used words, city names, names and simple numerical sequences (e.g. 12345) in your password. Such passwords are usually cracked faster.
A good password is always a combination of characters, letters and numbers in different upper and lower case. Password length – preferably at least 8 characters, better not less than 12. Avoid semantic passwords: do not use common phrases or words.
To find out what your password will look like, simply generate it with our generator. This will be your unique password that only you will know.
Examples of passwords you can generate with our system:
30 most used passwords in the world:
Global password patterns
Please do not use such passwords. They can be cracked quickly.
Of course, the more, the better. And with our password generator, it is very easy to generate passwords of different lengths and fill them in automatically. But should passwords be hundreds of characters long, or is there an empirically reasonable minimum?
Passwords must be secure even if you do not use the same combination in different places. Password strength is measured by entropy, and you should aim for a value of 128 bits. Passwords of 22 characters in length, consisting of upper and lower case letters and numbers, are sufficient.
It is simply impossible to remember all passwords. Especially the most secure ones, which consist of random symbols (like lhj4$(/had&?)?). If you use simple passwords, there is a high risk of cracking them when your enemies or hackers need them. Fortunately, there are special services that will help you save them.
To protect your passwords from being cracked by social engineering, brute force attacks or dictionary searches and to secure your accounts, you should consider the following
1. do not use the same password and secret question and answer for several important accounts
2. Use a password of at least 16 characters; include at least one number, one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter and one special character.
3. do not use the names of your family, friends or pets in your passwords.
4. do not use zip codes, house numbers, phone numbers, birthdays, ID numbers, social security numbers, etc. in your passwords.
5. Do not use a word from a dictionary as your password.
6. do not use two or more similar passwords where most of the characters are the same, e.g. ilovefreshflowersMac, ilovefreshflowersDropBox, because if one of these passwords is stolen, all of them will be stolen.
7. do not use as passwords anything that can be copied, but you cannot change e.g. fingerprints.
8. do not allow web browsers (e.g. FireFox, Chrome) to save your passwords, because passwords saved in the browser can be easily recognized.
9. do not access important accounts from other people’s computers or when connecting to public Wi-Fi, Tor, free VPN or web proxy access points.
10. do not transfer sensitive information over unencrypted connections (such as HTTP or FTP), as packets in these connections can easily be intercepted If possible, use encrypted connections like HTTPS, SFTP.